Monday, February 16, 2015

On a SONny Day


Another cold day has come.
It’s gloomy and the sky is gray.
Will the Sun come today?
You seem so very far away!

I look toward the darkened sky.
And my wish seems to go awry.
Yet my hope still comes to me
I know someday the Sun I’ll see!

The Sun never says good-bye.
It’s beyond the darkened sky!
Light still comes with radiant beams.
It lights the hills and calms the streams!

This picture is of the SON of GOD
Whose bright Light is not a facade!
He is all that He appears to be
Full of Glory and majesty!   

I know one day the clouds will clear.
On all but one on which the SON will appear.
When out of all this darkened space
I’ll see my JESUS so full of grace!


“And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.” Mark 13:26

No comments: