Thursday, July 23, 2015

Just Look


I was encompassed by GOD’s creation.
I was overwhelmed with what I saw!
I saw the mountains and the valleys
And the beauty of the draw!

I saw the green fields of the prairie
And the desert sand dunes fair!
I saw the splendor of the gulches
And the streams split them there!

As I looked toward the sky,
Painted in pastel blue.
I saw brilliant fluffy clouds
Such beauty to pursue!

I saw the snow that caped the mountains.
I saw the wind that blew the trees.
I smelled the freshness of the evergreen.
I saw the flowers and the bees!

As I looked toward the waters
I saw the vast and the slight.
The oceans and the lakes
In the morning and the night.

I saw the sun rise in the morning
I watched it set in the eve.
Only GOD could have done this!
Just look!  Don’t be deceived!


“For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.” Colossians 1:16-17  

No comments: