Monday, October 20, 2014

Where is GOD?



“My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?”  Psalm 22:1

Oh my LORD provide the words
That I can express this thought. 
Why ONE would die for my sin
My righteousness He Bought!

He knew the price He would pay.
Yet on this path He went.
Forsaken by the Fathers care!
His life for me He spent!

Even as He groaned within,
By the pain He would endure.
His only thought was you and me,
He took our sin and made us pure!

When ever you feel down and think you are not being heard by God.  Think of JESUS and what it must have been like for Him. 

There have been times in my life when I have cried out to GOD and asked the same question JESUS did, “Why have You forsaken me”? 

The Father didn’t forsake the Son but renounced our sin that He had taken on!
No sin goes unpunished and no prayer goes unanswered when it is through Christ! 

Answered Prayer:  Death-Burial-Resurrection - JESUS SAVES

“But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us. We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body. For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh. So then death worketh in us, but life in you.” 2 Corinthians 4:7-12




No comments: