Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The “I AM” GOD!



“O my God, I cry in the daytime, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.” Psalm 22:2

There is a mistake we often make,
Thinking GOD doesn’t hear.
As if He is to busy
And that He really doesn’t care.

With GOD there is no time.
And nothing He doesn’t know.
There is not a word He does not hear!
GOD is at all times in the flow!

This is why He told Moses,
When he asked Him for His name!
You can call Me “I AM”!
I always stay the same!

Time has no limits
On The “I AM” GOD!
He is always in the present,
Wherever you may trod!

Every prayer we pray
Is answered at that instant!
By faith we understand,
GOD’s promise is sufficient! 

“And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.”  2 Corinthians 12:9



No comments: