Monday, June 1, 2015

He Holds my Hand

I am weak but feel the calling.
My hesitation is appalling.

Do I trust in GOD unaided?
Why myself, have I hesitated?

In my weakness I do subside.
Desperate thoughts not justified.

But the One that gave the call
With all my trust I will enthrall.

The victory comes with no surprise
When trusting CHRIST, fears vaporize!

Stepping out by faith can overwhelm and frustrate us if we try to analyze the calling GOD has placed on our lives!  Faith is always the victory!  Reaching out to the invisible GOD and knowing He will grab your hand is all the power we need to accomplish anything!

“My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.” 2 Corinthians 12:9-10

No comments: