Thursday, October 9, 2014

JESUS IS COMING SOON



I know others have said in the past,
Jesus is coming soon!
But after reading the news today,
He could come before its noon!

Call me a fanatic if you will.
Say that I’ve lost my mind.
But if you read the Word of God,
You’ll know things are all aligned!

It is up to you whether you laugh it off,
And think, here we go again!
But if you are intelligent, you’ll trust Christ,
And rid yourself of sin!

I almost hear the trumpet sound,
I lift myself to inquire!
Waiting for my King to come
And take me from this mire!


“Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.”  2 Thessalonians 2:1-2

No comments: